View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 03:59 PM   #7
Valdieron
Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Well I must admit to being new to all this....

I will begin by saying for the replies (hoping that it doesn't make me seem like I am 10 years old ) you have given me food for thought.

You may be pleased to know that I endeavour to remove DRM from my eBook on amazon. To do this I will have to unpublish then publish again.....

I am also looking into releasing it in other formats, but checking thru my rights and obligations to do so. I believe that in order to release it elsewhere, my amazon price must be 20% lower than any other places I sell it. Problem solved by lowering the price on amazon, I know This is entirely probable anyway, as I am thinking of just trying to get as many copies of my first novel out there to get some sort of fan base.

My question to you guys who are up on the moblie reader scene is this?
What proportion of people use what device? Would I be cutting off my nose to spite my face if I reduced the price on amazon just to make a few sales on some potentially lesser-used devices/formats, or is there a far bigger MR world out there that I am unaware of?

Regards,
Robert

p.s. no warning icon on this one
p.s.s. I wasn't intentionally using the warning icon, to me it was more of an 'ATTENTION' icon.... my bad

Last edited by Valdieron; 10-18-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Valdieron is offline   Reply With Quote